Three nights and four days so that you will be able to know more about the history of Panama and its rich cultural diversity. The Panama Canal one of the most important engineering works of the 20th century has a Visitors Center at the Miraflores Locks where you can learn through a short interactive film from its beginnings to its expansion which is intended to double its current capacity.
Our services include:
- Transfer IN/OUT.
- 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast included.
- City Tour and Tour to Canal.
- Shopping Tour/ Embera Indigenous Community/ Gatun Lake.
- Day 1 - Arrival at Tocumen International Airport. Assistance and transfer to the selected Hotel.
- Day 2 - Panama City and Canal Tour.
- Day 3 - A visit to Embera Indigenous Community/ Gatun Lake/ Shopping Tour.
- Day 4 - Transfer to Panama Tocumen International Airport to take return flight.